At Foster-Melliar, our people are the cornerstone of the business. Besides more than 100 skilled and competent Microsoft consultants, Foster-Melliar management stems from a technical and business acumen background, giving a hands-on management approach.
Foster-Melliar brings to any project a team of dedicated, experienced IT professionals who have been involved in projects both from a vendor as well as a customer perspective. Foster-Melliar’ s vision of successful delivery is achieved through a fundamental understanding of business drivers, ensuring that business and IT needs are strategically aligned in consideration to market developments and changes such as the 4th Industrial Revolution. This approach allows Foster-Melliar to deliver IT services to specification, on time and within budget.
Foster-Melliar consulting believes that moving towards best practice is a long-term journey, and for us that means that each of our customers is on a different phase of their own journey. Our approach starts off by understanding what your strategic intent and direction is and from there support our client’s by applying our extensive knowledge of best practice to give you a jump start on the next leg of your journey. Although each company is different and we can assist with best-practice and IT solutions through consulting, we highly recommend some of the following initiatives.
PARTNERS & ACCREDITATIONS
PARTNERS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Process capability assessment
- Service Desk health-check and improvement plan
- Continual Improvement
- Process revival chalk-talks
- Managed Services aligned to best practice Service Management
- Service Desk resource planning
- Service Desk process coaching
- Knowledge centered support culture initiation
- Creation of simple, easy to use SOPs and FAQs
- Technical Problem Analysis coaching
- Job description / roles & responsibilities analysis and/or design
- KPI and Service Management metrics analysis and/or design
- IT Value assessment
- Business Value Report framework
- IT vision to measurement trail analysis and design
- Service Catalogue / Service Portfolio design
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft ASP.NET
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Data Management
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Development
- Application Integration
- Microsoft Licensing
- SUSE and Linux
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.