Cancellation & Postponement Policy
- Cancellation or postponements of Training Courses, Exams, Workshops or any other educational offering (hereinafter referred to as “Courses”) are subject to the following policy.
- Foster-Melliar must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within the below stipulated time frame to prevent possible penalties
- All Postponements and Cancellations will be handled as per the table below:
- 0-7 Days requires a 100% Cancellation Fee and a 50% Postponement Fee
- 8-14 Days requires a 50% Cancellation Fee and a 25% Postponement Fee
- +14 Days requires a 0% Cancellation Fee and a 0% Postponement Fee
Calendar Days’ Notice Prior
- Postponements are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of original booking and should the course not be attended in this time the full Course price will be forfeited and will not be refundable;
- A delegate may be substituted without any penalties at any stage at no additional charge;
- Delegates that do not arrive for the Course will forfeit 100% of the invoiced amount and full settlement will be required unless a medical certificate can be produced.
- Should a delegate leave a Course once registered for any reason whatsoever (except Medical Reasons) the full fee is payable and not refundable.
- Private/Cash customers will receive confirmation of course booking, upon receipt of bank deposit slip/bank email confirmation.
- Full payment must be received prior to the commencement of the Course for Private/Cash customers
- For corporate and account customers, Foster-Melliar has a strict 30 day payment policy from the date of invoice or Course date whichever is the earlier.
Training Conducted outside of The South African Border
- Excluded (for the clients’ account)
- Airfare (return economy class fare)
- Accommodation (3 star or Tourist Class/ Standard rating or equivalent)
- Shipping for course material
- Airport accommodation
Email Confidentiality Notice Disclaimer
Append the message with the disclaimer ‘The provisions of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 apply to this email notice and make it enforceable and binding on the recipient/addressee. This email message (including attachments) contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message or from any attachments that were sent with this email, and If you have received this email message in error, please advise the sender by email, and delete the message. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use of information contained in this email may result in civil and criminal liability. Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of Foster-Melliar is proprietary to the company. Caution should be observed in placing any reliance upon any information contained in this e-mail, which is not intended to be a representation or inducement to make any decision in relation to Foster-Melliar. Any decision taken based on the information provided in this e-mail, should only be made after consultation with appropriate legal, regulatory, tax, technical, business, investment, financial, and accounting advisors. The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing purposes without the prior consent of Foster-Melliar. Neither the sender of the e-mail or Foster-Melliar shall be liable to any party for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of profit, interruption of business or loss of information, data or software or otherwise. No warranties are created or implied that an employee of Foster-Melliar and/or a contractor of Foster-Melliar is authorised to create and send this e-mail.’. If the disclaimer can’t be applied, attach the message to a new disclaimer message.