ITIL®4 Drive Stakeholder Value – Virtual
About this course:
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4, and participants need to pass the related certification exam for working towards the Managing Professional (MP) designation. The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder module provides guidance on establishing, maintaining, and developing effective service relationships at appropriate levels. It guides the organizations on a service journey in their service provider and consumer roles, supporting effective interaction and communication.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course is a 3-days course based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam specification from AXELOS. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value certification exam.
The target audience for the ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value includes, but are not limited to, the following:
• Service management practitioners involved in interactions with customers, users and suppliers
• Team leads and middle management of service providers
• Service and product owners, service designers
• Relationship managers, service level and service experience managers
Professionals with following job titles are expected to benefit from this module:
• Business Relationship Manager, Account Manager; Service Delivery Manager, Service Level Manager, Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect, Business Architect, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Demand Manager, Portfolio Manager, Supplier Relationship Manager, Vendor Manager, Contract Manager, UX Designer, Consultants
• Product Owners, Marketing Manager; Knowledge Manager; Customer Service Support; Cyber Security Manager
To take the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course, a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course.