In today’s fast-paced world, staying up to date with industry standards and certifications is vital for professionals who want to excel in their careers. For those certified by PeopleCert, a recognized leader in certification services, maintaining your certification through the new re-certification process is essential. In this blog post, we will explore the PeopleCert CPD re-certification process and how Foster-Melliar can help you navigate it seamlessly.
PeopleCert launched a Continuing Professional Development programme that aims to assist candidates in staying ahead in the highly competitive job market. The programme aims to empower candidates to excel in their respective fields while keeping up-to-date with the latest skills and best practices to support their professional growth.
All candidates with a PeopleCert Global Best Practice certification can choose to renew within three years of their original certification dates.
Certifications with the option to renew after 3 years:
- ITIL® 4
- PRINCE2® 5th and 6th and 7th
- PRINCE2® Agile
- MSP® 4th and 5th
- M_o_R® 3rd and 4th
How can you renew your certification?
- Retake the same exam: You can choose to renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: You can choose to renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product suite before the renewal date.
- Earn Continuous Professional Development points to maintain your certificate(s), ensuring that you stay up-to-date in your field.
- Current MyAxelos subscribers can continue to log their CPD points, as before.
Ways to keep your Certificates Current.
- Log into your account on PeopleCert and check your certification renewal requirements. Click Here.
- MyAxelos – Begin logging your CPD points and accessing your badges. Subscribe Here.
The PeopleCert re-certification process is a critical component of maintaining and advancing your career. Foster-Melliar is your ideal partner to guide you through this journey. We offer a comprehensive range of services designed to make the re-certification process as smooth and efficient as possible. Whether you need training, guidance, or support with your application, we are here to help you succeed.
Don’t let your certification expire or miss out on career opportunities because of outdated credentials. Let Foster-Melliar assist you in navigating the PeopleCert re-certification process, ensuring you remain at the forefront of your field.
Contact us today to start your re-certification journey with confidence!
+27 11 807 9525