ITIL®4 Acquiring and Managing Cloud Services – Virtual
About this course:
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring and Managing Cloud Services qualification is intended to provide candidates with best practice guidance on how to use the capabilities offered by the cloud to identify and pursue opportunities, manage risks, and achieve their desired business outcomes. It is also intended to provide the candidate with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to create, align and integrate key concepts of the ITIL framework to the cloud consumer journey.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring and Managing Cloud Services examination is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of the concepts covered in this course to align and integrate key elements of the ITIL framework such as the Guiding Principles and the Service Value Chain with a ‘cloud services user journey.
The target audience for ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring and Managing Cloud Services include:
• C-level (and aspiring C-level)
• Cloud architects and cloud consultants
• Procurement and Capture Managers considering procuring cloud services
• Individuals continuing their journey in service management
• ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
• Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
• Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
There are no formal prerequisites for the course. The relevant key concepts from the ITIL 4 framework will be covered as part of each module, making it accessible to anyone interested in gaining critical skills in these areas.