TOGAF 9 Practitioner Level 2
TOGAF 9 Level 2 Practitioner is a 3-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course focuses on the practical application of the TOGAF® 9 framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Level 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts. The purpose of certification for Level 2, known as TOGAF® 9 Practitioner, is to provide validation that, in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 Foundation, the candidate is able to analyse and apply this knowledge. The learning objectives at this level focus on application and analysis, in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9, e.g., System Integrators, Operational, Business and IT Developers, CIO’s and IT Managers, Program and Project Leaders, IT Specialists, Architects
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain. Note, to be certified on TOGAF 9 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF Level 1 exam.
At Course Completion
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- How to apply the ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- How to apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply TOGAF recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization. The key deliverables of the ADM cycle.
- TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program.
Download Fact Sheet
To Download course fact sheet, click on the button below to view a extensive overview and breakdown of course requirements, duration and examinations.
View e-Learning Demo
To View course demo, click on the button below to view a demo of the course and see it in action first-hand.
Schedule & Booking
To view all upcoming events for the current course, please view the list below. If you would like to attend any of the training schedules, please click the Book Now button and complete the form to register.
The list below shows all the upcoming course training dates in the same category: