ITIL – Practitioner
ITIL V3 Courses
The Foster-Melliar case study driven ITIL Practitioner course offers practical guidance for professionals on how to adopt and adapt ITIL for their organization. This course is the next logical step for individuals who have earned the ITIL Foundation Certificate and are familiar with the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of ITIL. ITIL Practitioner will focus on the ‘how’.
This immersive case study driven course is developed by practitioners for practitioners! During the 2-day course, individuals, teams, and organizations will learn to address the challenges faced by them due to IT Service Management (ITSM) improvement initiatives.
The course is packed with interactive assignments, tools, checklists, and guidance on how to make the improvement changes happen. You will learn to describe, explain, and distinguish among the various elements of being an ITIL Practitioner. Moreover, it helps you in practice solving, calculating, and applying the knowledge and techniques to a realistic scenario. The course also includes a toolkit and continuous learning track to give you an ongoing support throughout your improvement journey.
This course is of interest for ITSM professionals. Whether working in customer service or involved in running projects, everyone should be able to identify, initiate, and successfully complete service improvement initiatives either small or large:
- IT Management
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
ITIL Foundation Certification
At Course Completion
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated the following:
- Understand the ITSM concepts that are important drivers of Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Able to apply the ITSM guidance principles in a real-world context
- Able to apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context
- Connect and align ITIL with other frameworks, good practices, and methodologies, such as Lean, DevOps, Agile, and SIAM
- Able to use metrics and measurements to enable continual improvement
- Understand how to communicate effectively to enable CSI
- Able to apply organizational change management to support continual improvement
The benefits can be summarized in the following components:
- Leverage your existing ITIL expertise: Improve your ability to adopt and adapt the ITIL Framework within your current role
- Address business challenges: Better equipped ITSM teams to meet and overcome the complex business challenges you face in your professional life
- Commit to making a difference: Show you are willing and capable to strive for continuous improvement
Download Fact Sheet
To Download course fact sheet, click on the button below to view a extensive overview and breakdown of course requirements, duration and examinations.
View e-Learning Demo
To View course demo, click on the button below to view a demo of the course and see it in action first-hand.
Schedule & Booking
If you would like more information on our upcoming training schedules, please click the Enquire Now button below and our friendly support staff will get back to you shortly.