The CompTIA® Security+® course is designed to help you prepare for the SY0-401 exam. Students will implement and monitor security on networks, applications, and operating systems, and respond to security breaches.
This course is targeted toward an Information Technology (IT) professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks and familiarity with other operating systems, such as OS X, Unix, or Linux, and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring a foundational knowledge of security topics; prepare for the CompTIA Security+ Certification examination; or use Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security.
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Examine network security
- Manage application, data and host security
- Identify access control and account management security measures
- Manage certificates
- Identify compliance and operational security measures
- Manage risk
- Manage security incidents
- Develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans
Download Fact Sheet
To Download course fact sheet, click on the button below to view a extensive overview and breakdown of course requirements, duration and examinations.
Schedule & Booking
If you would like more information on our upcoming training schedules, please click the Enquire Now button below and our friendly support staff will get back to you shortly.