COBIT®2019 Bridge Course
The globally recognised COBIT Framework, which helps ensure effective enterprise governance of information and technology, has been updated with new information and guidance, facilitating easier, tailored implementation – strengthening COBIT’s continuing role as an important driver of innovation and business transformation. The COBIT®2019 governance framework goes well beyond information technology and IT department functions. Good governance is a vital element to strategy formulation and business transformation success. COBIT®2019 can help you chart that path to success for your enterprise as well as for your career and lifetime learning. This one-day bridge course highlights the concepts, models and key definitions of the new framework, and explains the differences between COBIT®2019 and COBIT®5.
At Course Completion
By the end of the course, you will have the understanding of:
- The comparisons between the COBIT 5 and COBIT 2019 frameworks
- The updated COBIT principles for establishing an effective governance system framework:
- Governance and management objectives
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- The updated COBIT goals cascade and how it compares with COBIT 5
- Designing a tailored governance system for an organization using COBIT
- The key points of the COBIT business case
- How COBIT aligns with other applicable frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge
Download Fact Sheet
To Download course fact sheet, click on the button below to view a extensive overview and breakdown of course requirements, duration and examinations.
Schedule & Booking
If you would like more information on our upcoming training schedules, please click the Enquire Now button below and our friendly support staff will get back to you shortly.