The Cloud Essentials Course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. This introductory course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated CompTIA® Cloud Essentials Exam to become Cloud Essentials Certified. This course will provide the following benefits, Skills to adopt, operate, and govern cloud computing effectively, Knowledge to relate cloud computing to the technological and business needs of an organization.
This course is best suited to following audience:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Mid-Size Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
At Course Completion
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the common terminology used in cloud computing.
- Identify the characteristics of cloud computing and cloud services from a business perspective.
- Identify the business value of cloud computing in the given case study.
- Explain the different deployment models in cloud computing.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud computing services.
- Identify the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits.
- List the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organization’s existing compliance risk and regulatory framework.
Download Fact Sheet
To Download course fact sheet, click on the button below to view a extensive overview and breakdown of course requirements, duration and examinations.
Schedule & Booking
If you would like more information on our upcoming training schedules, please click the Enquire Now button below and our friendly support staff will get back to you shortly.