Copyright Notice of Foster-Melliar
- Foster-Melliar partners with ITpreneurs to deliver Accredited Training Courses
- ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile®, MSP®, M_o_R®, MoP®, MoV®, P3O® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- ISACA®, is a registered trademark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association COBIT® is a registered trademark of ISACA and the IT Governance Institute.
- CompTIA, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, and CompTIA Server+ are registered trademarks of the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA).
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ is a trademark of CompTIA Properties, LLC
- The Kepner-Tregoe® Foundation course includes Kepner-Tregoe Methodologies and Intellectual Property owned by Kepner-Tregoe, which is used by permission of Kepner-Tregoe. All rights reserved.
- TIPA® is an initiative of the Centre de Recherche Public Henri Tudor.
- HDI® is a registered trademark of HDI, a part of UBM LLC, Methodologies and Intellectual Property owned by HDI, a part of UBM LLC, which is used by permission of and under licensing agreement with HDI, a part of UBM LLC. All rights reserved.
- XBRL® is a registered trademark of XBRL International, Inc.
- PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, CAPM and PMBOK are a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The Open Group Certification logo is a trademark, TOGAF®, TOGAF® 9.1 and TOGAF® 9.2 are registered trademarks of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
ITpreneurs TOGAF® Training Course 9 is an Accredited TOGAF® Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF® Certification for People program.
- The APMG-International Agile Project Management, Lean IT, Lean Six Sigma, Managing Benefits and Swirl Device logo are trade marks of The APM Group Limited.
- Foster-Melliar standard terms and conditions apply
- Terms and conditions available on request
- The Service Catalogue and contents thereof as well as the website content are subject to change E&OE