BUSINESS SKILLS COURSES
Train The Trainer
Delivering professional training requires trainers to develop new skills and practice continuous improvement. Our Train the Trainer Course includes understanding and skill building in the fundamentals of training, assessing learning outcomes, clear communication, planning, analysis, and delivering presentations.
This Train the Trainer Training Program is designed to benefit employees that are being asked to design and/or deliver training in the workplace. Participants learn about the learning needs of adults, planning and developing different types of training, delivering and assessing the success of the training.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design a training course
- Plan the delivery of a course by ensuring that all the key elements of effective training are present
- Learn how to communicate one's message effectively
- Develop techniques to overcome barriers to learning
- Prepare and deliver a training session
- Learn to construct assessments to validate the learning
- Gain techniques for providing encouragement and coaching during the training process
- Create post-course evaluation forms
- Evaluate their peers and also receive feedback from them during class
- Be provided, upon request, a filmed DVD of each participants in-class presentation
Download Fact Sheet
To Download course fact sheet, click on the button below to view a extensive overview and breakdown of course requirements, duration and examinations.
Schedule & Booking
If you would like more information on our upcoming training schedules, please click the Enquire Now button below and our friendly support staff will get back to you shortly.