BUSINESS SKILLS COURSES
This one-day ILT course provides students with the capability to identify time management profiles, understand the principles of time management, draw up time efficient work plans to carry out department/division/section work functions and implement time efficient work plans.
This course is intended for executives involved in leadership and the management of teams, and focuses on translating strategic intent into effective daily action.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Communications Skills – NQF Level 4
- Mathematical Literacy – NQF Level 4
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- IDENTIFYING: the learner is able to identify and solve problems using critical and creative thinking, when prioritizing tasks and translating strategy into action.
- WORKING: The learner is expected to work effectively in a team using critical and creative thinking. The ability to delegate is fundamental to this Critical Cross-Field Outcome
- ORGANISING: the learner is able to organise and manage him/herself and his/her activities. It is critical that the learner be able to manage him/herself by managing his/her time.
- COLLECTING: The learner is able to collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information in the translation of strategic intent into daily action
- COMMUNICATING: the learner is able to communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding the organisation’s strategy and with the staff with regards to tasks delegated and deadlines expected
- DEMONSTRATING: the learner understands that the world is a set of related systems and that lack of time management in one area of the organisation will impact on the performance of others in the organization.
Download Fact Sheet
To Download course fact sheet, click on the button below to view a extensive overview and breakdown of course requirements, duration and examinations.
Schedule & Booking
If you would like more information on our upcoming training schedules, please click the Enquire Now button below and our friendly support staff will get back to you shortly.