BUSINESS SKILLS COURSES
This one-day ILT course provides students with the knowledge and understanding of the principles and concepts of emotional intelligence in respect of life and work relations. Analysing the role of emotional intelligence in interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships in life and work situations and evaluating own level of emotional intelligence in order to determine development areas.
This course is intended for managers in all economic sectors. These managers would typically be second level managers such as heads of department, section heads or divisional heads, who may have more than one team reporting to them.
It is assumed that learners are competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 4.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4.
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 4.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- The learner is able to identify and solve problems in which responses show that responsible decisions using critical and creative thinking have been made in relation to the multidimensional complexities of emotional intelligence
- The learner is able to work as a member of a team in improving the emotional intelligence in life and work situations
- The learner is able to organise and manage him/herself and his/her activities responsibly and effectively applying the principles of emotional intelligence in life and work situations
- The learner is able to collect, organise and critically evaluate information in applying this information in relation to emotional intelligence in life and work situations
- The learner is able to communicate effectively using visual, mathematics and language skills in the modes of oral and/or written presentations in relation to emotional intelligence
- The learner is able to demonstrate an understanding of the world as a set of related systems
- by recognising that problem-solving contexts do not exist in isolation in applying knowledge of
- and insight into emotional intelligence to self and others
Download Fact Sheet
To Download course fact sheet, click on the button below to view a extensive overview and breakdown of course requirements, duration and examinations.
Schedule & Booking
To view all upcoming events for the current course, please view the list below. If you would like to attend any of the training schedules, please click the Book Now button and complete the form to register.
The list below shows all the upcoming course training dates in the same category: